306 Little Collins St, Melbourne CBD
Coworking Space Available @ 306 Little Collins Street, Melbourne CBD
Offering both hot desk and membership rates that include unlimited internet, meeting rooms, business lounge, reception, city views, and lockers. Curate Space is much more than just a coworking space. They provide space and services for networking, events management, festival productions, workshop space and more.
About the office location
This office space is centrally located beside Bourke Mall, and is in an ideal location for any tenant that wishes to be in the middle of the city centre. Every service and amenity you could possibly want is right at your doorstep. Parliament Street Station and Flinders Street Station offer tram and mainline rail services, and are within close distance by foot while there are numerous bus stops within close proximity. As well as being central for public transport, the space is surrounded by parking stations for those who choose to drive.
Office Services and Facilities
- Building Features
- Air Conditioning
- Lift Access
- Business Support
- Professional Reception ServicesThe reception staff at this centre greet clients and guests, handle calls, take messages and give the centre a professional, friendly face.
- IT / Telecomms
- Telephone SystemsThis centre provides its tenants with the use of telecommunication systems.
- Services & Amenities
- Kitchen FacilitiesYou will have access to a shared kitchen for making tea and coffee and storing lunch and snacks.
- Meeting Room AccessThis centre provides tenants with access to meeting rooms.
- Workspace Features
- LoungeThis centre provides access to a lounge to accomodate downtime, small meetings and collaborative work.
- CBD / Central LocationThis office building is centrally located for easy access.
- Flexible Short / Long Term RentalThis office building offers workspace rental on a flexible basis allowing you to rent for as long as you need, take more or less space as your requirements change, and move on at short notice. There are no lengthy contracts and no requirement to lease for a long period of time.
- Hot Desk RentalHot desking is ideal for freelancers, nomadic entrepreneurs, small project teams and anyone who needs space on an ad hoc basis. You can rent a single desk at a very affordable rate for an hour or a couple months.
This office space on 306 Little Collins St, Melbourne is available immediately. Details and prices are available by submitting the inquiry form.
Map of the office space location
306 Little Collins St office space quick amenity list
- Air Conditioning
- Lift Access
- Professional Reception Services
- Telephone Systems
- Kitchen Facilities
- Meeting Room Access
- CBD / Central Location
- Flexible Short / Long Term Rental
- Hot Desk Rental
Please fill out the short form at the top of this page to get full information about this office space, including the best rental prices we have available. Click here for other office space and executive suites to rent in Melbourne.
You might also be interested in these Melbourne Business Locations
Welcome to our state-of-the-art serviced office and premium coworking centre situated in the centre of Geelong on Moorabool Street. Level 4 of a 9 Level office tower is located at the heart of... Read More >>
The business place has open space and continuous 360-degree perspectives on Port Phillip Bay, the MCG Sporting Precinct, South bank and the more extensive CBD. There is also an onsite- team of staff... Read More >>